Blackbox is one of iOS's #1 puzzle games but don't take my word for it when you can read from over 80,000 five-star reviews worldwide. Rather read this? I get it. Here are some nice things people have said about Blackbox:
▶ “Unlike anything you’ve ever played before” —App Advice
▶ "Constant how-did-they-do-that moments" —Skottk
▶ "Utterly diabolical and utterly brilliant" —CNET
▶ “Undeniably unique” —Todays iPhone
▶ “Devilishly clever” —Six Colors
Explore 71 unique puzzles (MORE COMING) without touch… Tilt, shout, click, snap, wait, reflect, and hike your way to success; expand your creative thinking; ponder colorful visual clues; discover secrets along the way…
With ample satisfying "ah hah!" moments and puzzles as artful and clever as they are challenging, Blackbox is as delightful to play as it is to look at and hold.
Frustrating, fun, and full of surprises… There’s more to Blackbox than meets the eye. Can you find all the meta challenges?
Every challenge has been tuned to be on the cusp of maddening but always solvable. Some challenges take time, perseverance, and perspective to understand, but if you’re really stumped rest assured there are hints. To enjoy the game to it’s fullest, only use them as a last resort!
Blackbox is jam-packed with 50 free challenges. Get far enough and you'll get the option to pay to unlock more advanced challenges and support the game's future development (and keep it ad free)!
More challenges are in the works!
ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM
LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS
FOLLOW THE LATEST ON TWITTER
twitter.com/blackboxpuzzles. Blackbox - think outside the box ranking and data report, Blackbox - think outside the box apps for iPhone, iPad, iOS download..
"Fixes and improvements coming in hot!
● performance improvement for older devices (please let me know if it helps)
● fixed crash on single microphone devices (iPods and iPads)
● fixed crash related to Siri, phone calls, and other audio routing trickery
○ Renamed “visuals” to “clues”
○ Relabeled elements on the home grid for easier touch reading
○ Toggling VoiceOver now toggles the status bar immediately
○ Improved accessibility clues, announcements, and actions for 12+ challenges (thank you Shane, Madelyn, the AppleVis/AudioGaming communities, and everyone else who’s helped provide accessibility feedback!)
○ Added Reduced Transparency support for 2 challenges
○ Added an additional sonic clue to the tutorial when Voice Over is active
○ Tweaked a challenge hint to avoid what might be an idiom
○ Prevent asking for audio permissions on first load
Previous Release Notes (May 29th, 2017)
○ Full Voice Over support
○ Reduced Motion and Switch Control support (in development)
○ New UI Sounds and challenge sounds (some can only be heard w/ Voice Over)
○ Fixed wormhole animation bug
○ iOS 9+ is now required to make the new sonic interfaces possible
○ New Credit screen transition
○ A puzzle the relies on a real GPS chip no longer shows on devices without one
○ Plugged a few minor memory leaks
○ Improved TouchID animations
○ Cleaned earwax out of an existing challenge’s ears."