Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
www.playcontestofchampions.com. MARVEL Contest of Champions ranking and data report, MARVEL Contest of Champions apps for iPhone, iPad, iOS download..
"The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero Quest, Rocket’s Scrapyard and Rocket’s Workshop release May 3!
New Quest: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero:
The Guardians of the Galaxy have been roped into salvaging Kang the Conqueror's ravaged ship in order to repair a very important McGuffin. This mission won't be a walk in the park though; the Guardians have been time-warped all the way back to the beginning of The Contest in the year 2014, and must fight their way back to the present, all while dealing with interruptions from their “friends” Yondu and Nebula! Prepare for some classic Contest nostalgia in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero!
Rocket’s Scrapyard & Workshop
Rocket Raccoon is hunting for Scrap all across the Battlerealm, and he needs your help! Collect Scrap in Rocket’s all new Scrapyard Quests, and spend it in Rocket’s Workshop! Rocket’s Workshop features prized items for the taking, but only for those who can collect enough Scrap to trade in at Rocket’s new Scrap powered Gates. Make sure to spend your Scrap, as it won’t be useful once Rocket packs up his Workshop!
Alliance Quest Updates:
• Season 4 of Alliance Quests is here and we’ve made improvements to the mode for players of all experience levels
• Maps are refreshed with weekly variations to keep Alliances on their toes and the challenges fresh
• Conquer Dormammu and collect rewards as he replaces Kang the Conqueror as the Alliance Quest boss
• New set of Conqueror Rewards will be available for overcoming the boss in each map!
• Introducing Glory, a new currency that can be redeemed for Tier 4 Catalysts and other rare items!
• Play Alliance Quests and single player content with the same team of heroes. Maps 1 & 2 no longer lock Champions into Alliance Quests, so you can continue to use those Champions in other modes!
• Shock Damage now qualifies as Energy Damage
New Language Added:
• Now supporting Arabic!
For more details on this exciting new update, head to our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news/."