Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Health app support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Workout timer.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!l
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Twitter: @FitnessPointApp. Fitness Point ranking and data report, Fitness Point apps for iPhone, iPad, iOS download..
"NEW: We’ve added a workout summary to get more statistics from your logs. Now you can see your workload, total workout time, calories and much more.
Share your logs on Facebook and Twitter to challenge your friends!
You will find it in two places:
1. After stopping the workout timer at the end of your workout.
2. In tab Logs. Workout summary is also activated for all your past logs.
FIX: Crash on deleting and reordering exercises in workout.
FIX: Wrong log sort in calendar.
Feel free to email us if you find any bug or have a feature request. We answer to all emails received at email@example.com."