New version · World map · City guides · Walking directions · Routes for cars and public transportation · Satellite images and panoramas · Offline maps for 1863 cities
Find the places you need:
• Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search.
• Look up important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos and reviews.
• Search places and addresses even when offline.
• View locations saved in “My Places” on any desktop or laptop computer, iPhone or iPad.
Routes for pedestrians and drivers:
• Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks and footpaths between buildings.
• Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport.
• Add stopovers to your routes – simply tap a place on the map to add it to your journey, or tap the microphone and tell the app where you want to go.
• Choose several journey options that consider traffic jams and public transport connections.
• Step by step navigation guides you along your route, telling you which road maneuver to do and what lane to take.
• View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every transport stop.
• Keep updated in real time with colour-coded congestion, and see and hear information on accidents, speed limits, cameras, road blocks, etc.
• See what traffic is like and how long it will take you to get home or to the office in the iOS Notification Center.
• Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, now takes up 155 MB).
• Browse the selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information, and other details.
• Download maps for over 1800 cities in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Turkey.
Information from users processed by Live Data technology:
• Mark road events on the map and comment on user submissions.
• Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city.
• Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.
Preview your city’s traffic information and your home or work journey times on your Apple Watch.. Yandex.Maps: Navigation & Transit ranking and data report, Yandex.Maps: Navigation & Transit apps for iPhone, iPad, iOS download..
"• See and hear information on upcoming maneuvers, road events and traffic cameras.
• Check out traffic congestion – now colour-coded from green to red.
• Stay within speed limits – the app will inform you when you need to reduce your speed.
• Add stopovers to your current route – simply tap a place on the map to add it to your journey, or tap the microphone and tell the app where you want to go.
• Switch between top down map view and 3D view by tapping the 3D button.."