The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of updates on what matters to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
Personalize your feed and get notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later. Google – Search made just for mobile ranking and data report, Google – Search made just for mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, iOS download..
"• Voice typing in Gboard – just tap and hold the space bar to dictate messages on the go
• Gboard now supports Simplified Chinese with 4 layouts – including Pinyin (QWERTY and 9 key), Wubi and Stroke
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Did you know that you can use Google Search, right from your keyboard, in any app? Gboard is a new keyboard for your iPhone and iPad that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji and more—right from your keyboard. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.."