The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
Personalize your feed and get notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later. Google – Search made just for mobile ranking and data report, Google – Search made just for mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, iOS download..
"• 'Trending on Google' widget — Stay on the pulse of what’s happening around the world with our new widget. Get live updates on the hottest searches and trending topics. Access the widget by using 3D Touch on the app icon or by swiping right on your home screen. To install it, swipe right on your home screen, scroll to the bottom, tap 'Edit', then add 'Trending on Google'.
• Did you know that you can use Google Search, right from your keyboard, in any app? Gboard is a new keyboard for your iPhone and iPad that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji and more—right from your keyboard. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.."